Admission fee: € 25 / £ 21 Students: € 10 / £ 8
Join the APPDE and benefit from opportunities to:
- Network with professionals with a special interest in Parkinson’s disease (PD) in Europe and across the world.
- Learn from other physiotherapists with experience in treating PD patients and share your PD specific knowledge with other physiotherapists.
- Contribute to the development of European Guidelines for Physiotherapy in PD.
- Access the latest developments in physiotherapy care for PD patients.
- Learn about different health care systems and cultures across Europe.
- Gain insight into the needs of people with PD and their families across Europe.
- Attend meetings, conferences, and present posters at relevant conferences across the world.
- Share information about what you do and hear about the activities of others via a regular Newsletter.
- Contribute to the development of a web-based resource by sign-posting others to key information and resources.
- Plan a course in your country with the help of the APPDE course team.
- Undertake continuing professional development activity in relation to PD through learning via, and reflection on, resources e.g. Practical Guidelines for Physiotherapy in PD DVD.
- Receive a free copy of Practical Guidelines for Physiotherapy in PD DVD on joining (English and Dutch translations, and some sections in French).
- Receive free copy of EPDA Plus Magazine on a regular basis.
- Benefit from strong organisational links with the Movement Disorder Society Health Professionals’ Working Group.
Curent membership figures
Membership type breakdownClick to enlarge